Enhancing the skin’s appearance and health can be achieved in a number of different ways at Spark Laser Center in New York, NY. One highly recommended treatment for patients who want a spa-like experience at our practice while improving texture and tone are encouraged to ask about the Hydrafacial MD treatment.
What is Hydrafacial MD?
For patients who want to enjoy the benefits of a variety of skin solutions, the Hydrafacial is a wonderful way to address poor skin texture and tone. This noninvasive treatment can combine various treatments into one, including hydradermabrasion, extractions, chemical peels, and the penetration of serums including Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Antioxidants. With just one treatment, patients can reveal hydrated, youthful skin!
What are the benefits of the Hydrafacial MD?
There are many benefits to undergoing the Hydrafacial MD treatment. Why choose this solution?
- Patients who undergo Hydrafacial MD can address a wide range of skin concerns with a treatment that combines several solutions into one.
- Patients will experience absolutely no discomfort during their Hydrafacial MD treatment.
- Patients do not need to arrange for downtime or recovery from a Hydrafacial MD treatment.
- Patients can have their treatment performed in less than thirty minutes, allowing them to stop by during their lunch hour to undergo treatment and get back to their daily activities without interruption.
- Patients can see immediate, visible results in the improvement of their skin’s texture and tone.
- Patients of all skin types and ethnicities can enjoy the benefits of this treatment without having to worry about lasting side effects or the risk of pigmentation issues as noted with other treatments.
- Patients who undergo the Hydrafacial MD treatment can have their procedure performed by an experienced skin care expert in our state-of-the-art practice.
Call Spark Laser Center today to discuss Hydrafacial MD and other state-of-the-art skin solutions
New York, NY area men and women interested in enhancing their skin and body are welcome to speak to the providers at Spark Laser Center. Our skin care experts can make recommendations to improve the appearance and health of the skin, including a recommendation for the Hydrafacial MD. Call us today at (212) 245-0940 to schedule an appointment and discuss your skin care needs with our professional staff.